Prayer, Bible study, fellowship and witnessing are essential elements in the life of every growing Christian. To encourage this regular growth the Kernersville Church provides weekly age-appropriate Bible study small groups for children up through adults.
Time: Saturday mornings, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Classroom #3. This class meets down the hallway from the church offices; it is geared to seniors who enjoy discussion of the adult Sabbath School Bible Study Guide. Class members are active in praying for and sending cards to those in need. This class is led by Margaret Wilburn & Darrel Wilks.
- Children’s Chapel (down the hallway from the church offices). A Spanish language class that follows the adult Sabbath School Bible Study Guide. This class is led by Paula Villasenor.
For a copy of the weekly adult Bible study, visit:
Fireside Library #111. This class for young adults follows the theme of the adult Sabbath School lesson as they study God’s Word. The focus of the class is how God wants to work through the lives of young adults and how they in turn can actively make a difference in the world. lead by Sam Johnson
Children at the Kernersville Seventh-day Adventist Church are not simply placed in childcare or left to color pictures while the adults are having their Bible study. Specific Bible study curriculums have been designed for each age group covering the great stories of the Bible, the importance of a personal relationship with Jesus as well as the teachings of Jesus. You can learn more from the links provided below.
- Beginners-Cradle Roll (ages 0-3)
- Kindergarten (ages 4-6)
- Primary (ages 7-9)
- Juniors (ages 10-12 or grades 5, 6)
- Earliteen (ages 12-14 or grades 7, 8)
- Youth (ages 15-18 or grades 9-12)
To learn more, visit: