Word of Prophecy Seminars, with speaker Dale Pollett, is dedicated to the preaching of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
What is the Word of Prophecy Seminar?
- We believe Jesus’ promise to return as expressed in John 14:1-3. In keeping with this belief it is our desire to be a part of preaching “this gospel of the kingdom . . . into all the world” (Matthew 24:14) so that Jesus might return.
- We also believe that “no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation” (See 1 Peter 1:19-21) and our study of scripture will reflect that belief.
- To understand the prophecies of the Bible we must rely upon the Holy Spirit in two ways. First, we must pray that He will guide our understanding. Second, we must compare the Scriptures as inspired by the Spirit in such a way that the Scripture actually interprets itself! This will help us to avoid speculation and personal opinion.
- This “Time of the Beast” seminar is a dynamically illustrated study of the prophecies of the Bible’s books of Daniel and Revelation. Bible verses and beautiful pictures shown on the large screen will help to inspire and inform. The presentations will give you new hope, new guidelines for living, a new sense of God’s providence and leading in your life.
Why Should YOU Attend?
To help you receive God’s blessing, you will find:
- A comfortable, relaxed learning environment
- A clear presentation of the prophecies of the Bible
- Free outlines of the presentations and supplemental study guides
- Live Q & A sessions
- Personal interaction with the speaker and answers to your questions
- Fellowship with others who are seeking meaning and purpose from God’s Word
- A prayer ministry team to pray with you
Have you wanted to study the book of Revelation and found it difficult? Are you intrigued by the prophetic symbols, or do they seem mysterious and confusing. In either case the “Time of the Beast” seminar, brought to you by Word of Prophecy Seminars, will clear the confusion! The clear presentations by Dale Pollett will take you behind the symbols, clear the mystery and make sense of the great prophetic themes of the Bible.
The images of Revelation and Daniel can appear as terrifying images and bring fear and anxiety at first. However, these images have been drawn from the pages of the book of Revelation as revealed to John by God, Himself. Understanding the symbols will actually bring peace and hope for the 21st century!
In the opening verses of Revelation we learn about the origin of Revelation. “The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants; things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, who bore witness to the word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, and to all things that he saw.” Revelation 1:1-2, NKJV. Here, we can see that God is the source of the information. We further see that God gave it to Jesus, who in turn gave it to His angel in symbol (“He sent and signified it”), who then gave it to John. Therefore, the book of Revelation is of Divine origin, as are its symbols.
Also, we can see that we need not fear the symbols, or even the powers behind the symbols. We find that those who study Revelation will actually be blessed: “Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.” Revelation 1:3, NKJV. When you attend “The Time of the Beast” Seminar you can discover the blessing that God has prepared for you.
Admission is FREE!
The Bible will be our text.
Free nursery childcare is provided for children under 3.
Children's program for ages 4-9, with Bible Stories, videos, crafts and songs.
There will be a Mini-Concert every night at 6:45 prior to the presentation, featuring Southern Gospel Music and more.